Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I like about Sol-itude


It has been a while since I last wrote in this blog. So many things have transpired since my last post. However, I am keeping to my last theme here which is to use the notes in finding about what I like. So I started with “do – re – me – fa” – and I am now in “sol”. I immediately thought of solitude.

I sometimes need solitude in my life. I actually seek solitude especially after several hectic and stressful days. I need solitude to get in touch with my inner self, with nature, with the universe, and with God.

In solitude, I find peace, regain my energy, and regain my focus.
In solitude, I am filled with gratitude of my many blessings.
In solitude, I begin to dream new dreams and build new hope.
In solitude, I find myself, I find God.

That’s why I like solitude.

3 comments:

  1. Hi There! I loved the positive energy and focus that you've given your blog..yes we human being do need to know whats positive in this world, instead of tracing the negativ 24/7.
    I agree with u, Solitude is a meeting with the inner self, a time when the fast paced world seems to come to a standstill a nd all that remains is a mind and its meeting with the soul, an experience that strengthens us from within..Sometimes solitude does become imp, it teaches us a new meaning of life and guides us towards the positive.It is in solitude that one discovers a world of ones own:)
    Loved my visit to your blog,All the very best to u!
    visit my blog at http://aspaceofonesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your very positive comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hbi, thanks very much for your wonderful comment! RedGage is a nice meeting place.
    Yes, I have grown tired of listening to "what is wrong with..." and that's why I came up with this blog. I have not been updating it regularly though. I am happy that you connected with me.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...