Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I like about ... raindrops


Every time I see raindrops, I always stop and say a prayer of thanks. If I have a camera with me then I take pictures. You don’t know how many raindrops pictures I have collected. I think that one of these days, I will set up an exhibit just showing my raindrops pictures. Hmmm, come to think of it, I think that is a good idea. What do you think?

Raindrops, raindrops...
... are always refreshing
... are beautiful
... remind me of the wonders of God’s creations
... sometimes reflect our world upside down, so we get a fresh view
... can create works of art
... I love them on my face
... I love them on flowers
... are really angel tears according to a song
... are priceless jewels

Oh..., I simply love raindrops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...