Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I like about ... bookstores

Before I took up photography, guess where I spend more time in any place I go? In bookstores – that’s where. Books have always fascinated me and I can never resist bookstores every time I see them. Sometimes my friends can’t believe that I’d rather browse through books than try dresses or shoes, but that’s me.

Anyway, what do I like about bookstores? Well, as I said, books fascinate me and I already mentioned in a previous post (Jan 23) what I like about reading. So just put the two together (reading and bookstores), and there you have it ... those are the reasons why I like bookstores.

Another thing about bookstores, they usually don’t just carry books, they also have other things like pens, colored pencils, gift wrappers, all sorts of paper, craft things, albums, magazines, school supplies, art supplies, and many more.

So bookstores are really books plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...