Saturday, February 7, 2009

What I like about ... rainbows


If you see a rainbow in the sky, what do you do? Do you stop and savor its beauty? Do you exclaim, "wow, a rainbow!" I do. Or if I am with somebody, I always point out and say “look, a rainbow!”

I never tire of looking at rainbows. They are breathtaking.

Every time I see rainbows, I always try to follow the arc to its end and then I would wonder if there is really a pot of gold at the end. Ha ha, it’s always fun to make believe.

When I was in college, I decorated my room in rainbow colors that extended from side to side. The decoration always made me happy. It made me smile. Everybody who entered my room would always comment that my room seems so bright and happy.

Who does not smile if one sees a rainbow?

I wonder if anybody frowns when he/she sees a rainbow?

Rainbows remind me of:
... freshness
... new hope
... new beginning
... God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...