Monday, November 16, 2009

What I like about ... retirement

I love retirement!
When I retired, I told myself that I will only do things that will make my heart sing. And that's exactly what I am doing now - doing things that make my heart sing!
What are these things? - foremost on my list are:
- photography
- writing
- reading
- playing bowling
- crafts
and that about covers the most important ones.
I'm really having a blast pursuing all these things especially photography and writing.
I still teach sometimes, but the keyword there is sometimes! Teaching for me is on project basis now and not on regular basis. I like it that way.
I love the freedom of being able to plan my own day and not do something because somebody else wants my time.
Isn't this great?
That's why I love retirement!
By the way, I also wrote a hub about this song in my heart. Check it out.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Song-in-my-heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...