Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What I Like about ...RedGage

I have only been a month in Redgage and I am already enjoying my stay there.

Just what is Redgage? Well, according to their blurb, "RedGage is a website that pays you for your content and monetizes your social activity. RedGage helps you make money for what you're already doing online and by building traffic to your content on RedGage you can maximize your earnings".
I first discovered RedGage when a friend in Hubpages mentioned it to me. She told me that it is the perfect venue for my photos. You see, I love taking photos and I love sharing them with friends. She told me that I can earn from just uploading my photos. So I got curious and I went over to RedGage and gave it a try.
On my first day at RedGage, I waited with held breath if the photos I uploaded can indeed earn something. I at first saw some views on my page but there was no money yet. I did not know how many views a photo will have before it starts earning anything. After waiting for a few minutes, I decided to sign out and do something else. Later during the day, I signed in again and lo and behold, I saw $0.01 register in my profile! Wow! I excitedly shared with my family, "I now have $0.01" in my RedGage account"! 
Hahaha! "Big deal" you might say. Well, it was big deal to me! It was the first time I earned from just uploading my photos! So I excitedly uploaded more photos each day and watched my earnings grow. I know it's not much yet, but I am getting there. I am still learning all the ropes about using RedGage.

So, what do I like about RedGage? Well, I like the way it has delivered on its promise of "paying for your content". I still haven't earned enough to receive my first payout yet. RedGage only pays once you reach $25 earnings. However, I can see my earnings growing everyday as I upload more photos, links and blogs. 
I also like RedGage because of the way I discovered friends using both RedGage http://www.redgage.com and Hubpages, http://hubpages.com, two of my favorite sites. My other favorite is of course Blogger. Now, my network has expanded because of these sites.

Because of RedGage, I have also learned more about socializing and using my Twitter http://twitter.com/account. Before RedGage, I only tweet occasionally. Now I have learned to tweet more regularly.

So after a month at RedGage, did my curiousity help me? Well, I can happily say that this time, curiosity  did not kill the cat! In fact, I discovered that what they say about RedGage is true! I really can earn from my photos and other content! And I am having fun too! Isn't that great?
So if you are interested in monetizing your blogs, photos and other content, come and join me at RedGage.
http://www.redgage.com/profile.

By the way, I am known as "lensbaby" over at RedGage. Below is my photo over there. You can cite my name as as reference in case you decide to join me there. See you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi bujju,
    It's nice to see you here! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I don't like about Redgage the pages load real slow some nights but I also like Redgage! I will follow you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamron,
    It's nice of you to visit my site and leave a comment. Yes, that's true. Most of the time, the pages load real slow. But it's a nice friendly community.
    Thanks for following me there and also in HP. Now we have more sites where we can interact. That's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...