Monday, September 14, 2009

what i like about...ti_ckles

Oh no, I can't believe that it's been a month since I last posted on this blog. I'm really sorry about that. I have been busy with other things but that should not be an excuse!

So to get down to business... I am now into "ti" in this notes series. I paused a little longer when I reached this note. I could not think of a "ti-" right away. Anyway, I finally thought of "ti_ckle".

Yes, I love tickles. In fact I am very ticklish. It's so easy to activate my funny bone. You can tickle me with a story, with an actual tickle, or even with just a look. Ha ha ha. My husband loves to take advantage of this weakness of mine. He tickles me with looks! Ha ha ha.

I love it when something tickles my imagination. I can go places with this!

Tickles are subtle, but they produce wonderful results. Every time something or someone tickles me, I feel happier, lighter, and eager to start a new day.

I love tickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...