Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what I like about ... yarn



It almost the end of the alphabet for this alphabet series of what I like. It's "Y" day today, and "y" made me think of my yarn collection.

I love yarns. I love working with them. I love their colors.

I keep a box of yarns which I open every now and then to look for something to work on like some crochet or knit project or simply to tie something with. I usually use a combination of red and green yarn to tie up some Christmas packages or a blue and pink yarn to tie up gifts for birthdays and anniversaries.

Sometimes I just look at my box of yarns if I want some cheering up. Their colors are usually enough to brighten what otherwise would have been just an ordinary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...