Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I like about ... zzzzz

It's "Z" day today, so this is the last of my alphabet series for this "what I like about..." blog. I will have to think of some new series next time. Can you suggest any theme?

I could not think of something that starts with "z" except 'zebra' and 'zinnia'. However, I have nothing much to share about zebras except - their stripes make good subjects for photos. Zinnias on the other hand are flowers and I have talked about flowers several times in this blog and also in my photo blog, http://aphotoaday-saanva.blogspot.com/search/label/flower

So today, I thought I will share about 'zzzzz' or sleep which of course does not start with 'z' but is nonetheless always represented as 'zzzz'.

Everybody loves to sleep. It's always so hard to wake up somebody from their sleep. This is especially true every morning as I try to wake up my kids. I have to knock on their doors several times before they finally stand up and get ready for work or school. They just love to sleep.

I also love to sleep, so I wrote about it in my hubspages. Please check out my article there. http://hubpages.com/hub/sleep--do-we-need-it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...