Friday, March 6, 2009

What I like about ... sharing coffee with Friends

This is my "f" day and "friends" came to mind immediately. And one of my happiest memories is sharing coffee with friends.

Hmm... I love the aroma of coffee. It just perks me up. And sharing it with friends is the best way to having coffee.

Don’t you just remember all the good times you have had with friends as you discussed important as well as trivial issues over a cup of coffee?

I am sure that many ideas have been born as you shared coffee with friends.
I am sure that problems have been solved as you shared coffee with friends.
I am sure that heartaches have been mended as you shared coffee with friends.

Do you notice how
... time flies if you are with friends?
... you just naturally slide into instant rapport if you are sharing coffee with friends?
... there seems to be no beginning and no ending if you are with friends and sharing coffee?
... even instant coffee tastes great if you are with friends?

The best way to having coffee is to have it with Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...