Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I like about ... jokes

Hello, I'm back.

I spent the break visiting Boracay, my favorite island here in the Philippines. I also visited my mom.

It was a fun and fruitful break and I'm now eager to resume this blog.

So we are now in "J" and the first "j" that came to mind is ...jokes.

Who doesn't love jokes? I think almost everybody likes jokes except of course if the timing is wrong and the joke is on us.

Anyway, a good joke is always fun and can "break the ice" in any occasion.

A good joke always brings... laughter, happiness, lightness, sometimes even tears, but tears of gladness of course.

I still remember a teacher in college who would always crack a joke in class. However, she would always start laughing at her own joke and we never really understood what the joke was about. Still, all of us would join her in laughing but our laughter is really never about the joke but more because we found her so funny as she tried telling the joke. Ha ha ha. She always looked so funny as she would double over in laughter with tears streaming down her eyes. It's just so sad that for such a happy person, she died a violent death. God bless her soul.

We always like a good laugh.... The popularity of the following shows is proof of this...
...funniest home videos
...candid camera
...bubble gang
...friends
...etc.
We joke about almost anything or anyone...
... our own self
... mother in law
... neighbor
... school
... church
... dogs
... babies
... homework
... husband/wife
... elderly people
... anybody... anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...