Monday, January 26, 2009

What I like about ... roses


Roses ...are so soft and dainty
...smell really good. However, even if they do I am surprised that very few perfumeries have come up with the scent of roses. I wonder why?

...look good in any angle. As I mentioned in my photoblog, there is something about roses that makes me want to take their photo all the time. Please check out:
http://aphotoaday-saanva.blogspot.com/search/label/rose

...so innocent looking but can appear mysterious and sensuous too

...come in various colors. Would you believe that there are green and black roses now.

...and once again, look at all the songs that have roses in them:
• “raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens...”(from “My Favorite Things”)
• “the days of wine and roses...”from the song of the same title
• “roses and lollipops, lollipops and roses”... from the song of the same title
• “dead roses are still beautiful to me”... from “dead roses”
• “paper roses, paper roses”... from song of the same title

Anyway, I’m sure you can come up with your own list of “roses songs”.

I simply love roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...