Thursday, January 22, 2009

why this blog

Have you ever despaired about reading and hearing negative things all day? Some people I know have stopped reading newspapers or listening to the news because they cannot stand all the nerve-wracking and energy-zapping stories everywhere.

Well, I have also grown tired of all the whining and "what's wrong with the world, or the government, or my neighbor, or... whatever" kind of thing. So I thought that I would start thinking and discovering what I like about something or someone or anything just so I will not despair.

If you feel the same way, I wish to invite you to join in and add your own likes so that we can all smile rather than frown. What about it? Come and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...